Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Let's call this person A.
A called B one day.
Im close to B but A don't know.
In that phone conversation, A told B that I'm stupid because I rejected a guy.
A told B that the guy whom I rejected is somehow very religious, baik, decent, bla bla bla
And A also told B that 'umur aku dah meningkat. takkan tak nak kahwin lagi org dah suka tu ambik je lah...asal nak cerewet2'.....
errrgghhhh.....in my heart..." yang nak kahwin ni aku ke kau?"
even though I believe that the particular guy is decent or baik or whatever.....
I don't have any feelings for him.
Not even my single taik hidung masin.
For right now, what I have to say is I'm not ready into any relationship.
Cause I'm still hurt.
Still can't find the right guy for me...
as in not 100% perfect...
but I do have my own criteria.....
Im very particular about this not physically of course.
Actually kinda lost hope too....
when I heard so many sad stories that had happened to my own friends.
So now, I want to treasure my friends that I have left behind for the past 4 years.
Period.

3:37 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com